Welcome to Comfort 2.0. Enjoy all of the Goldtouch features you’ve come to love — and more — with the second generation Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard. Experience a better way of working with a keyboard that fits to your unique body and typing style.
- Complete Adjustability: With 0°-30° of adjustments on the horizontal and vertical planes, the Comfort Keyboard will straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders, and back, helping to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and other RSIs.
- A better typing experience: With soft keys, a low activation force and full key travel distance, reduce the risk of “bottoming out” while typing.
- Space saving: This compact keyboard will fit nicely into limited spaces, reducing shoulder abduction when reaching for mice and other peripherals.
- Quiet key strokes: Dome-shaped keys offer one of the quietest options, along with a much more tactile feel.
The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard -PC & Mac Compatible (USB) is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.4, and newer
- USB Port
Please note, in order to switch between PC and Mac mode, you will need to move the switch located on the back of the keyboard to your desired operating system. Once you select your operating system, and plug your keyboard into an open USB port, the keyboard will automatically install the necessary driver software.
- Width: 16.25 inches / 41.275 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6.75 in / 17.145 cm
- Height at home row: 1.25 in / 3.175 cm
- Weight: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
- Cable Length: 5 ft 11 inches / 1.8 m
Travel Distance: 3.6mm, +/-.5mm
Activation Key Force: 36g-42g (average)
Disclaimers: Do Not Plug your USB Goldtouch Keyboard into the USB Keypad. Your PC will not recognize the device.
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
Best ergonomic keyboard
Ergonomically beneficial compact layout and adjustable split design. High build quality. Keys have soft touch and medium-long travel.
I really like this keyboard. There are functions I haven't used yet. Will report again. So far it is great.
Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Keyboard | PC and Mac (USB)
Obtained the V2 PC and Mac keyboard for use with a Mac. Previously owned the dedicated Goldtouch Mac Keyboard. The combination PC/Mac keyboard has keys more congested than the previous Mac dedicated keyboard, and has extra keys to the bottom far-left that leads to the reaching of the wrong key for the CTRL key. I liked the previousld dedicated Mac-only keyboard better and may resurrect my old one (articulating lock too easy to break) to replace the new PC/Mac combo version.
Easy Install Keyboard
The keyboard was recommended to me at my company. After getting fully used to it within two weeks, I bought one for home use. The product arrived quickly and in perfect condition. All I had to do was plug it in, adjust it to the heighth of my preference, and it was ready to go.
Easy to adjust split keyboard
The keyboard is easy to set up and adjust. Two of us use it, and share the same settings. We don’t have it raised up much, just split in the middle. The only issues I’ve had are with the right Shift key. It is smaller than on an older keyboard I had, so it’s taking some getting used to. I also don’t use the set of Function and other keys on the left side.