As the second generation of the premier Goldtouch keyboard you’ve come to know and love, the Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard is everything you remember — and more. Designed specifically with the individual in mind, our Adjustable Comfort Keyboard will find the right fit for every member of your office or home.
- Prevent carpal tunnel with the perfect fit: This keyboard adjusts from 0-30° on the horizontal plane to properly straighten your wrists and provides 0-30° of vertical tenting to help you achieve a more natural and comfortable position.
- Allows for dynamic positioning: Two feet on the back of the keyboard create a negative sloping angle, positioning your wrists in a neutral or downward position rather than tilted upward.
- Soft key touch, low activation force, and full key travel distance: Provides keying comfort and reduces risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Quiet key strokes: Dome-shaped keys offer one of the quietest options, along with a much more tactile feel.
- Fully PC Compatible: Includes a USB and a PS2 connector for easy use with your PC. Just plug and play.
“After having been burned by spending the money for the safe type keyboard (that was by far the most expensive mistake I’d made)… and other “ergonomic” keyboards… I decided to give this keyboard a shot. It is absolutely the best investment I made for myself to combat carpal tunnel syndrome and RSI.”
Louis H., Cambridge, MA
Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Comfort Keyboard - PC Only (Includes USB and PS2 Connector) is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- USB or PS2 Port Connectivity
- Width: 16.25 inches / 41.275 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6.75 in / 17.145 cm
- Height at home row: 1.25 in / 3.175 cm
- Weight: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
- Cable Length: 5 ft 11 inches / 1.8 m<
Travel Distance: 3.6mm, +/-.5mm
Activation Key Force: 36g-42g (average)
Disclaimers: Do Not Plug your USB Goldtouch Keyboard into the USB Keypad. Your PC will not recognize the device.
Need more data on our ergonomic keyboards? Check out this compilation of case studies from business around the world using our products.
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
This is the second time I've bought this keyboard. The first one got a little worn out after about five years of constant use, I absolutely love it. I have chronic hand pain, and this keyboard enables me to type for hours without fatigue--something I need to do daily. Thank you!
Thanks for your review Janet! We are so happy this keyboard is working so well for you. Have a lovely day!
Best ergonomic keyboard I have ever used--and I have tried others--which is why I bought this for the 3rd time. I have one at work and one at home. Wore out the one at work after many years of use and some abuse. The only thing that took getting used to was the unusual keyboard layout, but that didn't take long and now it feels normal. This updated model has some nice improvements from my older ones. It stays put and doesn't shift around, which is nice once you get a comfortable position. Worth every penny!
I have one at work and bought one for home!
I had a goldtouch keyboard long ago. kids broke it. now, I've replaced it and I still love it. glad to get it back. my wrists thank you.
I have had these keyboards for many years. They are very reliable and helpful for people who type a lot. Great product. I have both cordless and corded.