Combine the portability and comfort of a fully ergonomic Goldtouch mobile keyboard with the best in Bluetooth technology, and what do you get? The elegant Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Keyboard. With full-sized keys and all the benefits of Bluetooth technology, the Wireless Mobile Keyboard is truly the perfect companion for the on-the-go worker.
- Enjoy patented Goldtouch comfort: With our patented lock and lever system, find perfect fit with adjustments from 0º to 30º along the horizontal plane and 0º to 30º along the vertical plane.
- No cord catches or tangles: Bluetooth technology will sync this cordless keyboard with all your mobile devices.
- Goes where you do: Light, slim, and easy to fold, the Go!2 Bluetooth Wirelesss Mobile Keyboard is as portable as any of your mobile devices.
- Ergonomic comfort and precision: Features a scissor-switch system for fluid, silent keystrokes with tactile feedback.
- Take advantage of driver-free installations: The Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Keyboard is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, and 2000, and Mac 10.4 and above. Just pair and play! Additionally, this keyboard has multimedia key support for both Windows and Mac OS.
With on-the-go Bluetooth technology, it’s no wonder so many consider this to be among the best mobile keyboard for Android and iPhone around. Learn more about our popular split keyboards here.
The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.4, and newer
- iPad 1, 2nd Generation or higher
Keyboard connects via Bluetooth technology.
* Please note, this keyboard does not come with a Bluetooth Dongle Adapter. Many newer PC's, Mac's, and laptops have a built-in Bluetooth receiver, and do not require a dongle adapter. To see if your system requires a Bluetooth Dongle, please review this article carefully: https://www.goldtouch.com/question/can-tell-devices-equipped-bluetooth-technology/. If you would like to purchase a Bluetooth Dongle, please find our Bluetooth Dongle under the Accessories tab.
In order to switch between PC and Mac mode, you will need to move the switch located on the back of the keyboard to your desired operating system (PC or Mac). Once you select your operating system, and pair your keyboard, the keyboard will automatically install the necessary driver software.
The Goldtouch Go!2 Bluetooth Wireless Mobile Keyboard features a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A USB charging cord is provided. Typical battery life is 32 days under normal typing circumstances (4 continuous typing hours per day). Charging time is approximately 5 hours.
- Width: 13.5 inches / 34.29 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches / 15.24 cm
- Height .9 inches / 2.29 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb / .5 kg
- Width: 7 inches / 17.78 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches / 15.24 cm
- Height: 2.5 inches / 6.35 cm
Disclaimers: Do Not Plug your USB Goldtouch Keyboard into the USB Keypad. Your PC will not recognize the device.
Key Travel Distance: 2.7 mm, +/-1 mm
Activation Key Force: 40-45g (average)
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
Dear people, Running 2 different operating systems on one machine (dual boot) requires me to constantly 'reset ' the bluetooth pairing key if I switch from Ubuntu to Windows or vice versa. Can you please add a button like on the Logitech Vertical Mouse that enables bluetooth pairing on 3 different 'machines' (in my case OS types). Would make your product perfect!! Kind regards Martinus
Thanks for your feedback, we hope you have a great day!
I've used this keyboard for almost a year, and I keep coming back to it, despite consistently having bluetooth connection issues: it will regularly (about hourly) disconnect for several seconds at a time, during which time the last key I was pressing will repeat. I've had this problem on each device I've connected it to: Mac Mini with OS 10.13, Google Pixel 2 with Android 9, Lenovo ThinkPad with Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04. The hardware is wonderful. It folds and unfolds into a perfect position very easily. No parts have worn, as far as I can tell: the grippy rubber feet on the corners have remained attached and as grippy as their first day. The key travel is just enough, and the angle of the keyboard is good. When it's working, there is no lag in the keyboard input. I've tried the suggestions in this help document: https://www.goldtouch.com/question/why-bluetooth-device-not-working/ (good of the manufacturer to offer this info), but without any effect. Given the connection issues, I'd have to recommend the wired version of this keyboard. I _really_ want this keyboard to function better. I will update if I learn anything new regarding its wireless connection.
Hi Christopher, We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. The Bluetooth disconnects on the Go!2 keyboard can be resolved 99.9% of the time by following this Quickstart Guide: https://www.goldtouch.com/go2-quickstart/ . This Quickstart Guide is now included in all recent purchases of this keyboard. There are PC and Mac instructions (PC at the top and Mac towards the middle of the page). Please try these steps and let us know if that resolves the issue, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still experience any issues. Thank you for taking the time to write in. Have a good day.
Been using this product since its introduction since I love the teepee style of keyboards. When I first got the travel version, I had so much fun bringing it in the knapsack. I am now on my fourth keyboard since I have two in one office location and a third traveling with me. I needed a new one and bough another - unfortunately there were problems with it - but the team at Goldtouch were terrific. Given all of the hassles, they made it easy and quick to solve and address the problem - and I am happily tpying this 5-star review with my newest GTP-0044W keyboard as I get ready to travel once again. Thanks Dyna, Sharon,Becky and the "Big Guy" and all of you at Goldtouch. P.S. The only thing I have any last ****** on is the feet sometimes leave little black marks - which I solve with some Scotch Tape.
I like this one a lot. I also use the non-wireless version at work. They’re both good. This wireless version is easy to charge and very lightweight so I use it around the house.
This keyboard has been a godsend for me - my hands are 5 times better than they were before I started using this keyboard. I really can't thank the Goldtouch people enough. However, I do find that it loses it's bluetooth connection pretty frequently (multiple times per day), which can be really frustrating when you're in the middle of typing and have to stop for ~10 seconds to wait for it to regain it's connection. Speaking of which, it just happened while I was typing this - that's ironic. It also sometimes gets stuck on certain keys at times (backspace, etc.), which requires you to disconnect and then reconnect it to fix the issue, and then you have to undo the damage. So pretty annoying. But despite those issues, I still strongly recommend the product, since it's done such wonders for my hands.
We're sorry to hear you had this issue. 99% of the time users experience issues with the Go!2 Wireless Keyboard, the issue is a result of out-of-date drivers or the need to update power management settings within the Device Manager. The instructions to make these updates are outlined in our Quickstart Guide here: http://www.goldtouch.com/go2-quickstart/ Thank you