Mouse in comfort and combat carpal tunnel syndrome with the fully customizable OrthoMouse. The OrthoMouse will gently guide your wrist and hand into an ideal position. This creates a better fit and is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of developing a repetitive strain injury like carpal tunnel syndrome. Simply plug and play for a truly ergonomic setup in a matter of moments.
- Enjoy a new level of comfort: The OrthoMouse is fully customizable, offering three different palm prolongers and two different sizes of upper adapters for six configurations in total.
- Easier scrolling: There are five customizable buttons in total, three of which are devoted just to scrolling your preferred way. Buttons are low-resistance to reduce stress while clicking.
- No scraping: The anti-skid texture and optimal location of optical sensor allow for precision movement with minimum travel.
The OrthoMouse is ready to go out of the box. Just plug and play for instant ergonomic comfort.
The OrthoMouse connects via USB port, and features Plug-and-Play technology. The mouse is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows: 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 98
- Mac OS: 8.6-9, Mac OS X, 10.1 or newer
- Linux: Kernal 2.4 or newer w/ USB support
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
- Color: black
- Optical sensor: 800 DPI
- Cord length: 6 ft / 1.83 m
Using a ruler or tape measure, measure the distance from the crease in your wrist to the tip of your ring finger. This mouse is designed for use with the right hand, at least 6.25" long (16 cm).