The Tripp Lite Clamp-Mount Surge Protector offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, desktop PC's and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. USB charging ports offer fast charging for smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other portable devices.
- 6 total outlets (4 standard and 2 adapter spaced plugs)
- 6 foot cord
- 2 USB charging ports (2.1 amp total) and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage.
- This black matte surge suppressor has clamps that attach to the side of the desk, workbench or table. 2 knobs easily clamp to desk for better accessibility to plugs.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker
- Electrical: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15A (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
- Format: Corded multi-outlet strip with 1 transformer spaced outlet
- Suppression: AC: 150V RMS Clamping/2100 joules/400V UL 1449 3rd Edition
Click here to see Tripp Lite's Data Sheet.
Click here to see Tripp Lite's User Manual.
Click here to see the Tripp Lite Brochure page.