For more details on this product, click here.
The Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 4 Wireless shares the same benefits as the wired version, including a comfortable, ergonomic design that helps many users relieve wrist and arm pain. This wireless mouse features a 2.4 GHz receiver to keep your desk free of tangles.
- A better way to grip: The vertical mouse is just like a horizontal one, just flipped to the side to help reduce strain. You can expect the same amount of pointer control accuracy and speed, all while keeping your arm and hand in a relaxed handshake position that eliminates forearm twisting.
- Fits every user: Large and small hands alike will both find their grip with the Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 4.
- No finger contorting: Features five programmable buttons you’ll be able to reach easily without straining your fingers or wrists.
- Prevents desk rubbing: A small lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk.
- Variable pointer speed: A switch on the side of the mouse allows users to easily change pointer speeds between extra low (XL), low (LO), medium (MD), and high (HI).
- Just pair and play: Experience all of the advantages of wireless technology, right out of the box.
The Evoluent™ VerticalMouse™ 4 Wireless: a better way to mouse.
- Includes drivers for Windows XP, Pro, and XP Home for programming all 5 buttons.
- The driver is not required. The VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without it.
- Freeware driver for Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit), XP x64, 2003, and 2000 here. Although it is freeware, please make a donation to the author if you like it. (Evoluent has no business relationship with this vendor.)
USB only. Not compatible with PS2.
- Button in OS 9 without a driver.
- 5 buttons in OS X 10.4.5 without a driver: left click (top), right click (middle), expose' (bottom), show desktop (wheel), select window (thumb).
- A universal Mac driver that enables button programming is available here. (Evoluent has no business relationship with this vendor.)
- USB Port
- 3 buttons without a driver. Wheel button is middle click.
- USB port.
- 5 buttons in XFree 4.0.1 or higher and Knoppix Linux 3.9 or higher without a driver: left click (top), right click (middle), middle click (bottom), middle click (wheel), right click (thumb).
- USB port.
- Length: 4.375 inches / 11.11 cm
- Width: 3.44 inches / 8.74 cm
- Height: 3.625 inches / 9.21 cm
- Weight: 5.0 ounces / .14 kg
Resolution: variable 800-2600 dpi true optical resolution
Using a ruler or tape measure, measure the distance from the crease in your wrist to the tip of your ring finger. This mouse will accommodate measurements 7" and above.