Sleek, slim and lightweight, the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard is the perfect work and travel companion for the on-the-go worker. Unlike other travel ergonomic keyboards, which sacrifice comfort for convenience, the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboards feature full-sized keys that are silent, fast and responsive.
- Find your perfect fit: Adjusts from 0º to 30º along the horizontal and vertical planes, allowing you to find the perfect position that fits your body type.
- Ergonomic comfort and precision: Features a scissor-switch system for fluid, silent keystrokes with tactile feedback.
- Built for convenience: From airplane tray tables to hotel desks, this slim keyboard fits neatly within even the smallest spaces. Additionally, this keyboard folds to a compact size for even greater travel convenience.
- Driver-free installations for a wide range of platforms: Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, and 2000, and Mac 10.4 and above. Just plug and play! This keyboard also features multimedia key support for both Windows and Mac OS.
Pair the Go!2 Ergo Mobile Keyboard with one of our portable laptop and tablet stands to complete your fold-and-go ergonomic work station. Learn more about our popular split keyboards here.
- Adjustability: The Goldtouch ergonomic keyboard allows for 0°-30° adjustment on the horizontal plane, combined with 0°-30° adjustment of vertical tenting to help straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders and back.
- Soft key touch, low activation force, and full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments, and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice and other peripherals.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories or attachments.
The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.4, and newer
- Width: 13.5 inches / 34.29 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches / 15.24 cm
- Height .9 inches / 2.29 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb / .5 kg
- Cable Length: 5 ft 1.5 inches / 1.56 m
- Width: 7 inches / 17.78 cm
- Depth (front-to-back): 6 inches / 15.24 cm
- Height: 2.5 inches / 6.35 cm
Disclaimers: Do Not Plug your USB Goldtouch Keyboard into the USB Keypad. Your PC will not recognize the device.
Key Travel Distance: 2.7 mm, +/-1 mm
Activation Key Force: 40-45g(average)
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
Easy, responsive and very light weight
Thanks for your review, Sylvia!
I'm loving this keyboard. I tried one of their standard keyboards first, and found it too big and difficult to type on. I guess I had gotten used to laptop keys, so this keyboard has proved almost perfect. I love the split but sturdy design, and the tenting. (I tried a split, tenting keyboard from another manufacturer, but it was easily knocked out of adjustment.) I also love the feel of these keys and how quiet they are. The one failure of this keyboard is the tiny navigation keys (up, down, side arrows). They are half-sized, so hard to find unless you look at the keyboard. And very easy to hit the wrong one, even with my small female fingers. It's been two weeks and I'm still struggling with them. But still, this is the best ergonomic keyboard for me. Thanks Goldtouch! - And thanks to your support team for helping me find this keyboard.
It’s a lovely keyboard and I’ll keep using it for now because it’s duper transportable and functional. But it didn’t help with my RSI and may have made it worse. Hard to say.
I love this keyboard! I have one at home and at the office, and recommend it to anyone who notices it!
A couple of weeks ago I gave Goldtouch a 1 star review with a title "FROM 5 TO 1 STAR." It detailed how, for the second time, the handle broke and I was pretty much dissatisfied with the split keyboard and that a new design should be done on the handle piece. Not 3-4 hours went by and I had a multiple email discussion with product support who in the end provided a new replacement handle that was very easy to install (they also provide detailed installation instructions). It’s nice to see a company believe in their product support as they do in selling product. Now as for the keyboard itself…it is one of the best things to happen to my wrist & shoulders. Thanks for a great product and even better product support!