The Goldtouch Wireless Ambidextrous mouse is designed for hours of computing comfort, allowing you to easily perform mousing tasks. The full size ambidextrous design cradles your hand naturally, providing support for both right- and left-handed mouse users.
- Easy to use: The mouse is equipped with easy click buttons and a scroll wheel for simple navigation throughout your work day. It also features a textured anti-slip side and base grips for maximum comfort.
- Long lasting: The Goldtouch Wireless Ambidextrous Mouse functions with one or two AA batteries. Estimated battery life is two months for use with one AA battery, and four months for use with two AA batteries.
- Plug and play technology: No lengthy installs here: your Ambidextrous Mouse will be ready to go right out of the box. Just plug in the Wireless USB 2.4 Ghz receiver and you’re good to go.
- Unparalleled quality: The Ambidextrous Mouse features a 1000 dpi optical sensor, allowing for smooth and precise cursor control, for a superior mousing experience.
Left-handed or right-handed, with the Goldtouch Wireless Ambidextrous Mouse you will find all of the ergonomic comfort you deserve. Improve your mousing experience -- and the way you work -- today.
The Goldtouch Wireless Mouse comes with a USB Transceiver, and 2 AA batteries. Please note, this mouse will function with 1 or 2 AA batteries. The mouse is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.2 and later
- Length: 4.5 inches / 11.43 cm
- Width: 2.5 inches / 6.35 cm
- Height: 1.25 inches / 3.175 cm
- Weight: 4.7 oz / .13 kg
This mouse is One Size Fits All. Due to the way the mouse curves, it allows for hands of all sizes to use.
Click here for mouse data sheet.
View our full Shipping and Return Policy. This policy is applicable to all Goldtouch products.
Best Mouse for Comfort!
Superb, I really love this mouse. I have had issues with mouse comfort for years and I often switch hands...so this helps tremendously. No more pain!
Thanks for your review!
I have used this mouse for a year and a half. I am a cad designer so I am a power using. I use the mouse constantly. This mouse is very comfortable and doesn't bother my wrist or hand at all. The only issue is the scroll wheels are a little weak. I have broke two of them in that time. That's why the 4 stars in stead of 5.